Welcome to DanceFitWeb: Home of DanceFit Studio | EJMProductions | Experience Dance Theatre
Visit the DanceFit Store... purchase classes, schedule personal training, purchase tickets... and more!
Want to Get In Shape?
Lose a Few Inches?
Tone Your Muscles?
Our highest priority is to help fight overfat and disease using natural movement and energy.
Get Fit... Stay Fit with DANCEFIT!
Prefer the privacy of small group or just you alone... call to schedule your own personal session... reasonable rates!
Why You Need A Trainer?
1. When working for specific and targeted results, you need a certified professional who can integrate advice, training and programs to reach your goals to your satisfaction.
2. At PersonalFit we easily and expertly integrate expert advice, tips on training, and ways of making your workouts more fun without the added costs of flair and gimmicks!
3. At PersonalFit we produce results ... and using our PersonalFit Personal Training Systems online is EASY AS 1-2-3...
How I Can Help You? (Click one of the links below).
Our Services & Programs?
1. Obesity & Weight Management
2. Muscle Conditioning & Maintenance (MyoT)
3. Customized Fitness Training Programs
4. Wellness Counseling for Permanent Weight Control
5. Body Composition Analysis
5. Nutrition and Supplementation
6. Safe and Effective Personal Training
DIFTA - DanceFit International Fitness Training Association
You can become certified today or just get Coaching on your teaching technique.
For your convenience, we offer certification and coaching programs in Charlottesville, VA and
suitcased to any region (Domestic & International) upon request for anyone interested in becoming a
certified fitness professional. DIFTA offers Certifications in Personal Training and Practical Teaching
for most Studio classes including but not limited to DanceFit, Hip Hop, Moving Energy,
YogaBeing, Aerobics, Step, Kickboxing, and other Dance-Fitness classes.
EJ says... one of the best"keepers of fitness"especially for athletes is yoga!
1. yoga benefits athletes by purifying and toning all of the systems of the body.
2. yoga compliments all movement... there is not one thing that is done in a properly designed yoga class that will harm or work against sports and or other performance training systems.
3. yoga takes us to places that other fitness regimes leave off... and further... benefits to the cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous, and digestive systems are a few and then helping to detoxify and rid the body of waste.